1. Start off by introducing yourself and what is your role in your band?
Hi I’m Man Rabaxx vocalist and lyricist for this band. Thanks for this interview
2. So you are some what a new band, how have things been going so far?
So for we already release our first demo (3-4) months and responses from friends so far so good (have good and bad critics)
3. How is the scene in Malaysia, are there any other bands worth mentioning?
Many bands in Malaysia very good potiental such as Humiliation (Death Metal) , Tools of Trade (Grindcore) – already finish their Europe tour. Triumph Ov Fire (melodic Black Metal), Wynken Delirium (Sludge Metal), Blood Legion (Death Metal), Au- Revoir (Avant Grade Metal) and many more/ a lot to mention but this time only this in mind right now.
4. Tell me a little about the other members of the band? And do any of you play in other bands?
Another line up Rusak Minda (Guitar) and Silentt Shoutt ( Drum) already in another band named Sisa Toxsick. Our bassist , Rock Angel is vocalist for Triumph Ov Fire and Heldrasil (Melodic Death Metal). I don’t have other band.
5. Tell me a little about the other releases you have and where they are available for purchase?
Other releases beside our demo is 6 Way Split Chaotic Of Psycho Golden Triangle featuring Kudetor (Indonesia), Tussock (Malaysia) , Blood Soaked Street Of Social Decay (Thailand) , Kryast (Indonesia), Untha Attack (Thailand) and Tarantulah (Malaysia) released by D.I.Y Gila Babi Production – new underground label from Malaysia. Another releases do not release yet
6. Are you a touring band or are you a studio only band? If you are a touring band list some of your best shows so far, or if you are a studio only band explain why that is?
Currently we just studio band only and we want to release more and more release first before ready to perform. Another matters all the line up not fulltime musician.
7. Do you have any amusing stories from when you recorded your album or when you where on the road?
So far we enjoy doing what we want without any stories although we very far from each other . But we still can managed this problem. Only give our best commitment
8. Name some of the bands that have influenced your playing style and then name some of the bands that people think influenced you but didn’t?
Some friends mention we like Voivod . But we never heard any album. Some band influenced us are Darkthrone, Parkinson, Deviated Instinct and many more too mention but we try blend it with our own way where all the process begins with the lyrics.
9. What are some of your all time favorite albums?
Me personally like Parkinson (About A War), Dark Throne ( A Blaze in Northern Sky), Vociferation Eternity (Ocean Myth), Silent Death (Before The Sunrise), Black Fire (Lahir dari Api). Thats cross in my mind right now.
10. Name some of the all time worst or overated Metal albums in your opinion?
My opinion The Kovenant -Animatronic the worst overated album ever.. Untill now i can accept it although i know all band must progressive in their music
11. Let everyone know what the band has planned for the future.
Our plan next future want to records more material. Feedback is second matter..Only material the best way to tell who you are.
ORIGINAL INTERVIEW SEE HERE