12 January 2013

Review - Sangwitok Zine

TARANTULAH - Promo 2012

First things that caught my attention when their music touch my ears is that Azmaniak of Langsuyr hahaa.. Yes indeed and its not about the music but the vocalist hehee.. Their vocal style almost similar even both are also sharing the same name which is Man but then Tarantulah one is Man Rabaxx hahaa.. His vocals almost like Azmaniac except more harsh and rough. Ok lets talk about their music. Hmm.. its a Raw Rawk Rabaxx as mentioned in their bio. Ahh.. at first I thought this shit might be somekind of Grindcore or Death Metal madness. Well its quite different than what I've expected. Raw Rawk Rabaxx. Well it was indeed very much Raw kinda approached. As for Rawk or Rock, I would say it was rather a mixture of Thrash and Death Metal not really Rock. And the Rabaxx or rough, I would definitely say YES my bro hahaa.. Ok 2 trax available in this Promo which I think quite harsh and a bit rebellious hahaa.. Refering to the traxtitle such as Hak Kita(Our Right) and Pukul Mereka Dalam Diam(Beat Them In Your Silence) really showing how hatred and anger was dominated in most of their songs. Well I dont want to talk about the political ideology or life philosophy. Maybe Tarantulah got their own views about certain issues and I respect that. Anyway I was quite curious as to why that shit Masihkah Kau Ingat songs from our local pop band Kopratasa was played as an intro and outro. Man rabaxx should have the answer I guess hehee.. So for those of you who are so particular about perfect recording sounds then I suggest dont try this at home hahaa.. It will bleed your ears hahaa.. Hmm.. latest info that I heard that they have already unleashed new opus. An EP or album I'm not so sure. Anyway just get that new shit then enjoy their so called Raw Rawk Rabaxx blasphemy hahaa.. Only from tarantulah83@gmail.com ~ Mr Ed Sangwitok

Original Review See Here